Singapore Foods

Saturday, July 17, 2021

Release God’s Healing Power Through The Holy Communion | Joseph Prince


I am thankful for Singapore as my second home.

Kasi this is where I got to know the real Jesus.

The real Jesus who loves me as what I am and not judging me.

Who accepts all my imperfections and washed away all my sins.

Who became my strength in the midst of my challenges and troubles.

And through Jesus' sacrifice at the cross, He has made me whole. 

He has healed me of all my sickness so I can continue to contribute

in His kingdom here on earth.

Kabayan, if you still haven't accepted Jesus as your personal Lord

and Savior. I encourage you to do it now.

We are living in an uncertain times. Secure muna natin ang Soul natin 

not through our good works but through Jesus works at the cross.

He loves you so kabayan and as I am writing this right now

healing through Jesus is happening in your body.

Don't forget to thank Jesus after kabayan ha.

If you are ready to accept Jesus as kabayan,

just say this prayer ...

Father I thank you that you love me so much, no matter what my past has been you have a future for me that is bright.

I thank you for the gift of your son, Jesus and I desire to experience all that he gave his life for me to have.

I choose now to turn from my own way, and I ask you to cleanse me of all unrighteousness. I believe that Jesus died to take my sin and rose from the dead that I may be forgiven.

I call upon Jesus to be Lord of my life and I choose to follow you.

I declare that right now I am your child and I am free to be who you created me to be, in Jesus name I pray. Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment