Singapore Foods

Tuesday, December 28, 2021

NIGHT LIGHTS AT ORCHARD RD SINGAPORE ON 25.12.2021 CHRISTMAS EDITION | Gopro8 | Walkthrough Orchard

Filmed this on 25Dec..


Been planning to film Christmas themes lights in malls or along Singapore  streets


these past few weeks as part of my so-called tradition during Christmas times 


but as usual,  I got sooo busy so I just filmed wherever my feet took me.


Walked from Apple store, to The Hereen, Design Orchard, 313 Somerset,


Orchard Central, Orchard Gateway, Mandarin Gallery, then back again towards


Paragon, Lucky Plaza, Tangs Plaza and Far East Plaza.


It was fun , I gained at least about 7,000 steps. Not bad yah? lol!


I had fun filming them with my Gopro8.


I know guys this season, we have a lot of challenges like covid, this pandemic,


financial challenges, sudden loss of loved ones and friends, losing a job..


yah times are really bad in the natural.


But we don’t let it take down our spirit all the way yah?


These are just temporary just keep holding on.


There is still hope.


When you just look up above, you’ll know it.


I believe, GOD IS WITH US in the midst of all these.


So now, enjoy today’s blessings.


Enjoy my video.


and stay safe. Stay prayed up. 


God bless you my friend.


ALL IS WELL!




No comments:

Post a Comment