Singapore Foods

Friday, May 22, 2015

Happy Sabado!!

Hi Kabayans!
First time that I'm gonna show my selfie here on my blog. Kaya pag nakita nyo po ako anywhere , just feel free to greet me okay?

Papunta po ako ng training namin ngayon. Eto iba, kasi ititrain ka kung panu maging financial free para makamit ang time freedom soon. Sa school tuturuan ka para panu magwork for more than 20 years. Dito ituturo sayo in 3 yrs time ay kung panu yumaman at maging blessing din sa iba. Start from scratch, YES. Anu kapalit? time and financial freedom -- WHY NOT??





My Singapore story,
8 years nko dito sa Singapore at for the first time in my entire life here, I think it's time to move on and do something new para sa pagbabago.

Ang pagbabago po , whether sa sarili mo o sa financial life mo starts with you. And I believe pagnagawa mo 'to, the rest will come like good relationships, blessings and more opportunities.

Share ko lang stat ko sa pic na 'to sa facebook ko,

"14 years I spent my days in school to graduate. Get a job and work for another bloody 20 more years! Now it's time to flip the card. I will work on this in 3 years time so I could spend the rest of my life doing what I really want without worrying of bills chasing me every month. Well I know bills would still be there , but after 3 years? they wouldn't matter anymore. I should learn to give up something BIG for something BIGGER! A NEW world is about to unfold. Just need to keep pushing myself for an awesome future!

Good morning everyone!!!

#lovinlife
#blessed
#happysaturday"

O ayan po!

See you ulit on my next blog.
You can check my personal blog na rin po at www.dinxcarin.com

Happy Saturday talaga!

Cheers!!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment